Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checking over my order confirmation today and it says £450 for the 5 year service plan.

im sure i have read on here that it is £250 or on some occasions free according to whatever deals people have got from the dealership.

is my dealer charging more than he should ? ( i will ask on here first before i get in touch with them ).

·
Registered
12 Posts
its stated in the brochure that its £250 so I think you should follow that up

·
Registered
350 Posts
Definitely says £250 in the June brochure.

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
450 might be the gap insurance....

It's always been 250 even when the vat was lower

·
Registered
921 Posts
There are 2 5 year service plans - one for the variable service regime which is £250 and gets you 3 oil changes (when the system tells you which could be 18,000 miles or 2 years) and 2 services and a second for the fixed service regime which is £450 and gets you annual oil changes and, I think, 2 services

Only the variable one is listed in the brochure

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chelmersteve said:
There are 2 5 year service plans - one for the variable service regime which is £250 and gets you 3 oil changes (when the system tells you which could be 18,000 miles or 2 years) and 2 services and a second for the fixed service regime which is £450 and gets you annual oil changes and, I think, 2 services

Only the variable one is listed in the brochure
That explains it!, wish I had read this sooner instead of emailing the dealer.

Thanks for the reply.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.