Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

Ordered 10th Jan - A1 TDI Sport, Brilliant Black with black/titanium grey interior, comfort pack, lifeshine & armrest.

Build week 7, delivery est mid March!!

Does it really take 4 weeks from build to delivery or is that just the dealer covering themselves? 'Cos I don't think I can wait until mid March...

·
Registered
442 Posts
congrats on your order , but you will find that delivery date isnt bad? theres alot of people who placed their orders nov 2010 and not had delivery date yet.

i orderd mine in the first week of dec and was told told expect mid march delivery

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hiya,i ordered mine last may but my order didn't go in till july then i eventually got it at the end of november,so i think you haven't waited that long but i do sympathise with you because i no how hard it was for me to wait.

·
Registered
442 Posts
2 weeks to go for me!! just rang to ask for any updates? and my car is there already :D :D :D

My sales rep is off on the 1st March , so im going at 1130am on the 2nd march to collect it :D

sales rep said it looked lovely!! aww , abit of good luck for me was going to look at a run around tomorrow but i wont go now thought. So chuffed !!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like I should be grateful then! Seems it depends on the spec ordered, I remember the dealer saying that getting a contrast roof line would add 4 weeks on to the delivery date. It'll be worth the wait but I'm just very impatient! Thanks for replies :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just had a call from the dealer. My A1 is now in the UK and will be delivered to the dealer early next week. The next 5 days are going to drag like hell!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Registration chosen. Picking up my A1 at 1pm on Thursday 10th!!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
you guys don't know how lucky you are, just ordered 1.4 185bhp, quoting June delivery. It's going to be such a lonnnnnng time

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here she is...

I am so impressed by this little car!

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts