Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering if anyone on here would be able to give me some advice on how I could install bluetooth on my 2016 Audi A1 Se Tfsi. Going into the source list on media doesn’t display a blue tooth option. Where could I begin to look for someone who would be able to install it if possible?

·
Super Moderator
2014 A1 Sportback 1.4 TFSI Contrast Line +
48 Posts
"Google" is your friend, also worth doing a search on YouTube for A1 multimedia upgrade.
Here's one company to start you off - best to contact them before purchase to check it will do what you want:
and

·
Registered
2 Posts
Was wondering if anyone on here would be able to give me some advice on how I could install bluetooth on my 2016 Audi A1 Se Tfsi. Going into the source list on media doesn’t display a blue tooth option. Where could I begin to look for someone who would be able to install it if possible?
Hey, have you managed to get it done, my car has the same issue and Audi said they dont install navigation, which seems weird si ce they were the first to not install it in the first place

·
Super Moderator
2014 A1 Sportback 1.4 TFSI Contrast Line +
48 Posts
Mariama, have you checked to see if your car has Bluetooth but it is just turned off?
If you call up Bluetooth on the MMI display, then press the main control dial do you get a menu with options, does it toggle Bluetooth on and off etc?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts