Audi A1 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One set of 4 S line 17" standard alloys and bridgestone potentia tyres for sale.Brand new ,taken off new car before delivery.
£600.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
now on fleabay!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, this is my first post so you guys won't know me here but since ordering my A1 in April I have been a regular lurker on here.
Now, I am collecting my A1 on September 1st and since ordering I have regretted not adding the Alloys. I never saw the point of them to be honest but now I just realise, I've never owned a nice car and now I have one on the way, I want them! I would also like to point out that I know virtually nothing about fitting anything on a car so excuse my ignorance.

So first of all do you have any pictures of these and also will I be able to fit them onto my 1.6 TDI Sport? Finally, would they be easy to fit?!

I wanted to add a private plate to the vehicle but I think this is more important to me at the moment.

Thanks, Gary

·
Registered
27 Posts
Tahmasbi - I may be able to take your standard Sport alloys off your hands if you do trade up to 17/18s. Let me know.

·
Registered
7 Posts
That's great, thanks for letting me know. I may have some 17's lined up ready in time for delivery but it just depends on cost and I'm waiting to hear back. If so, do you or anyone else out there know what would be a fair price for the unused Sport alloys and tyres?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi

Are these still available and if so where in the country are you based? I've just taken delivery of a TDI Sport and would like to upgrade to a set of these.

Cheers
Chris

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Now sold to man from harrogate.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That's me! I realised after buying them on ebay that they were yours when I saw an ebay link you'd put up in one of your earlier posts trying to sell them. I'll arrange to come and collect them sometime next week.

Cheers
Chris

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cupchris said:
That's me! I realised after buying them on ebay that they were yours when I saw an ebay link you'd put up in one of your earlier posts trying to sell them. I'll arrange to come and collect them sometime next week.

Cheers
Chris
Look forward to meeting you,

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.