THE FORUM IS DEAD

Discuss the A1 in depth here

THE FORUM IS DEAD

Postby stuartellis2 » Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:35 pm

Very sad to return here after ordering my new A1, only to discover that the forum has died.

Apparently everyone got bored with the A1
1.4 TFSI Sport 3dr- Pearl Phantom Black- Parking System Plus- Tyre warning indicator- Hill Hold Assist- Sd Sat Nav- Heated and Folding Door Mirrors- LED Interior Light Pack- Rear floor mats- 5 year Long Life Service Plan.
stuartellis2
A1F Major Contributor

Advertisement

Re: THE FORUM IS DEAD

Postby simonrob91 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:51 pm

No we just use Facebook groups instead
simonrob91
A1F Newbee

Postby AudiDoDee » Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:21 pm

Still lots of great info to search for. 8-)
AudiDoDee
AudiDoDee
A1F Major Contributor

Postby Owdeedoo » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:19 pm

stuartellis2 wrote:Very sad to return here after ordering my new A1, only to discover that the forum has died.

Apparently everyone got bored with the A1

Have to agree with you stuartellis2. When I first got my A1 back in 2013 this site was buzzing with interesting and very helpful info. I suspect we all got a little older as did our new 'babies' and the interest steadily declined.

I still really like the A1 and am very pleased that my only gripe with it regarding limited interior space has been addressed to a certain extent in the new A1. Now that the 1.5 engine is available I'll soon be 'updating' to the new model but why-of-why has the fabulous sunroof of the old model been dropped? I felt it really enhanced the previous version as it made the car feel light and airy and in a premium priced car should still be an option. Can't have it all though I suppose.
A1 S/bk Sport 1.4TFSI in Misano Red/ Black roof.
Panoramic sunroof, cruise control, dynamic suspension, LED int lighting, grey interior + grey mats, 5 yr service plan. Spacesaver spare wheel, bonnet insulation, GE90 footrest/boot mat, LED DRLs, head/fog light upgrades.
Owdeedoo
A1F Major Contributor

Return to The Audi A1 Forum