Audi A1 Black Edition for sale

Forum rules
Any post(s) breaking the rules below will result in removal of the post, or if a repeat offender, their account will be disabled. The rules, last updated 01/03/10, are:

1. No commercial advertising - Commercial adverts will be removed. If you wish to advertise on the forum please contact Jae
2. This is not an auction website, so a price must be clearly outlined in the initial post.
3. It's recommended that you do not place your phone number here, ask for contact from buyers via email or PM on this board.
4. Please do not link to an eBay car unless you are the seller. The eBay car you have for sale which you are linking to must also be a A1.
5. Anybody found to have ripped off/conned a A1-Forum member will have all access to the forum blocked. Full details will also be passed onto the Police/Solicitors if required by law.

IMPORTANT - The A1 Forum has no liability for the information contained within the adverts placed here, or for the worthiness of the goods being advertised. All buying and selling on the forum is done so entirely at the risk of those involved in the agreement. The forum can not be held responsible for failed agreements, or any incorrect information given by the buyer/seller.

Audi A1 Black Edition for sale

Postby yuriicrew » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:55 pm

Audi A1 Black Edition 185hp petrol with low mileage 37000 miles, full service history in Main Dealer. Perfect car for cities. New oil, new brake fluid, new brake pads, also I've changed tires which is much better than stock, now it's TOYO PROXES T1-R. Engine 1.4L 185hp 0-60mph 6.5s, S-Tronic, Climate Control, S-line exterior and interior, Cruise Control, ABS, Navigator, Bluetooth, black wheels, white color was an extra option. Fully standard A1. Also, I've got warranty from Audi Dealership until April 2018. The car in perfect condition and if you have any questions please ask me) MOT until June 2018.The price 13499£.
yuriicrew
A1F Newbee

Advertisement

Re: Audi A1 Black Edition for sale

Postby baldoyle » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:02 am

Brake pads are the most important part of a vehicles. It helps you to slow or stop the vehicles then you and your passengers can stop safely in case of emergency.
baldoyle
A1F Newbee

Postby baldoyle » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:03 am

Brake pads are the most important part of a vehicles. It helps you to slow or stop the vehicles then you and your passengers can stop safely in case of emergency.
baldoyle
A1F Newbee

Postby baldoyle » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:26 am

Brake pads are the most important parts of every vehicle. Brake pads help you to slow or stop your car in case of emergency.
baldoyle
A1F Newbee

Postby baldoyle » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:28 am

Brake pads are the most important parts of every vehicles. Brake pads help you to slow or stop your car in case of emergency.
baldoyle
A1F Newbee

Postby baldoyle » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:53 am

Any types of damage can reduce the reseal value of the car. I thinks this car has no damage and you get a good price of this car.
baldoyle
A1F Newbee

Postby baldoyle » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:55 am

You car is so nice. I like this car and I want to buy it. Is there any damage on this car? You know any types of damage reduce the price of the car.
baldoyle
A1F Newbee

Return to Car Related Sales