If i didnt have kids... I would be tempted with one of these

13K views 75 replies 8 participants last post by  Pacific Star 
#1 ·
#53 ·
Pacific Star said:
Mojito said:
My 1.6 TDI S-Line is £260... 2.0 TDI BE £280... 185 BE £246
Show off! KKs are on you then, Mr Money Bags :lol:
I can assure you, you have more cash to splash on doughnuts than me! We expect you to bring a few trays to a meet!

#55 ·
Ok a tray of Glazed please! :lol:

Leave Moh the crumbs lol

#57 ·
JWRedmond said:
Pacific Star said:
Insurance is under £300 for my A1, just don't understand it. :?

Best not to even think about trade in value - think I'd want to keep the S5 for a while anyway. Still tempted! :D :D :D
I'd take that, was quoted 1.7k when I got the A1. That's 2 years no claims and being 22. Handily I kept with the same insurer and it didn't change my premium with them.

Renewals are looking like 1kish or so the extra years no claim evidently helps, I've yet to have sub 1k insurance even on my old 1.25 Fiesta.

I dread to think that kinda figure they'd slap on me for an A5 let alone an S5.
Sod that! I have 2 years no claims as well but mine is £750 on my 2.0tdi, got quoted £580 for the 185 though!

#61 ·
Joe said:
JWRedmond said:
Pacific Star said:
Insurance is under £300 for my A1, just don't understand it. :?

Best not to even think about trade in value - think I'd want to keep the S5 for a while anyway. Still tempted! :D :D :D
I'd take that, was quoted 1.7k when I got the A1. That's 2 years no claims and being 22. Handily I kept with the same insurer and it didn't change my premium with them.

Renewals are looking like 1kish or so the extra years no claim evidently helps, I've yet to have sub 1k insurance even on my old 1.25 Fiesta.

I dread to think that kinda figure they'd slap on me for an A5 let alone an S5.
Sod that! I have 2 years no claims as well but mine is £750 on my 2.0tdi, got quoted £580 for the 185 though!
Yea I really don't know what it is, a friend had the exact same Fiesta as me and he was quoted 600 odd whilst I was 1.1k. Insurance companies don't like me for some reason.

Maybe using it for commuting and 12k miles a year ramps it up.

Sub 1k and I'd be fairly happy.

#65 ·
Lol... Screw the new house! Im going down there! ;)

#74 ·
Haha, Im trying to sort my car first! Long story, but im starting to fume with these muppets!

Ill PM you whats going on...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.