WTF is PENG? :lol:

#8 ·
I'm 22... WTF is peng?!?

#10 ·

Looked it up for us southerners!

#11 ·
I could only listen to his voice for 5 seconds before I turned it off! :lol:

#13 ·
Sounds nice, but pity it's a Jag. Anyone who drives one of these is a c@ck.

#14 ·
They are too loud and frankly embarrassing. Was at a petrol station the other day and one comes in. Guy looked so ashamed at how loud it was. Even at idle it makes a racket!
Followed a nrw Range Rover sport yesterday which has the same engine. Again what's the point of the noise? It's not a WW2 fighter plane....

#15 ·
SPIKE said:
Sounds nice, but pity it's a Jag. Anyone who drives one of these is a c@ck.
Coming from an Audi cock? :lol:

#16 ·
Jenny19 said:
Coming from an Audi cock? :lol:
That must make you a cockette :lol:

#17 ·
I see one last night in red, not sure which engine it was but it sounded immense.

The driver was acting like a cock though...

#19 ·
Chadders18 said:
The F-Type is a beautiful car! With an awesome sounding exhaust note! from both the v6 and v8
+1 on the looks and sound - if it looks and sounds that good, then flaunt it!

#21 ·
Very nice! Still a two seater?

#23 ·
Seen a coupe in the flesh last week and couldn't resist any longer so I've ordered one.V6 S coupe in Salsa Red, should get it around April time.Anyone want to buy a 8 month old Cayman :mrgreen:

#24 ·
Congrats! Im pretty jealous. I seen a white F type coupe, pretty sure it was an R, on the M5 last week. Looked fantastic

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

#25 ·
Lofty said:
Seen a coupe in the flesh last week and couldn't resist any longer so I've ordered one.V6 S coupe in Salsa Red, should get it around April time.Anyone want to buy a 8 month old Cayman :mrgreen:
Omg pleeeeeeease take me out in it!!!!! I'll give you cake! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.