Audi A1 Forum banner

Audi Q3 immenant

5K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  jbrazier 
#1 ·
I have just recieved an invite to view the new Audi Q3....coming soon!

I have no further information, but as soon as I do...Ill let you know!

#2 ·
just one thing to say, utter waste of time lol

#3 ·
I think it could be a big seller. Seems despite the fuel costs and move towards environmental cars the desire for crossover and off road cars isnt decreasing.

Now the Audi Q6, there a car that is a waste of time

#4 ·
It's just an a3 with allroad arches abd jacked up at the back lol

#5 ·
Here we go

#6 ·
Order book opening in June for UK and delivery expect in November according to Auto Express this week who have a report on the new Q3

#7 ·
RobbieA said:
Order book opening in June for UK and delivery expect in November according to Auto Express this week who have a report on the new Q3
Yh ive seen that, I really like some of the pictures they have of it, I think it will sell really well, if its anything like Nissan and the Quashai, they will be everywhere in no time :D

#9 ·
Had my eye on this and still have the option to come out of my A1 order at the beginning of June if i wanted one.

SE spec is fine at 29k but no leather !!

S Line 32k but pricey !!!

If i went with a 4 year plan i could afford one and there expected to have high residuals

#12 ·
You can see a lot more about the new Q3 here and register for updates as well.

Audi Q3

And the official pricing has been announced - looking at between £25k and £32k depending on spec and options.

Auto Express Q3 Pricing

May well be trading our A1 in next year for one of these.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.