Audi A1 Forum banner

Post Your A1 Pictures !

522K views 1K replies 286 participants last post by  NanoA1Mx 
#1 ·
Hi All.
We know a Gallery Exists but after receiving feedback from users on the forum we have started a new thread. Hopefully everyone who has an A1 will be able to post some pictures of their A1 on the thread.

In order to manage this can you:

- Just responses and questions about the cars in this thread (sorry)

- Make sure Pictures are only of the A1's

- No Inappropriate content i.e. Micra's :lol:

- No going off topic

- Please do not: Quote Previous Post / Post Replies to images or start conversations on here it is purely intended to showcase the variety of A1's from members on the site. If you have specific questions about modifications etc please use the PM Button and email the member !

You can Post Pictures of any Modifications: such as the LED Fogs which seems a popular modification if doing so to try not clogg up the pages can you give info on the modification within your original post and info on how other members can reproduce this i.e. Part Numbers / Links to the appropriate site.

This thread is not to be used for Advertising Purposes !

Thanks
Your Friendly Moderators :D

See less See more
#2 ·
Spec: A1 Sport 1.4 TFSI in Glacier White, 17" Bi-Colour Alloy Wheels, Black/Black Interior, Front Arm Rest, Xenon Light Pack Inc LED Interior Light Pack, Climate Control, Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror Inc; Auto Headlights/Wipers & Sunband, Tyre Pressure Monitor, Hill Hold Assist, Advanced Parking Plus, Heated & Folding Mirrors, Rear Floor Mats, Audi Sound System & 5 Year Service Plan

Mods: H11 LED Fog and LED Glovebox & Boot Lights

Attachments

#3 · (Edited by Moderator)
2.0 tdi 143 Black Edition
Glacier White Metallic
Bose
5 Year Service Plan

Mods:
VCDS
Alu Pedals
LED Glovebox and Boot Lights
Chrome headlight indicator bulbs

Future mods:
180PS Remap
Private plate

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343262898.400375.jpg

And my old Amalfi 1.6tdi S-Line

Attachments

#8 ·
A1 1.4TFSI Sport

Mods
Led DRL
SuperWhite Headlights
Black front badge and grille surround
18" Alloys with stretched tyres

#9 ·
Cheap black :p Black Edition 2.0TDi

Spec

Heated seats, Centre armrest, Engine tech and model delete

Mods

VCDs, Tuning box est'd 180ps

#12 ·
You can now talk about each others A1 pictures and ask questions, but please keep on topic for this one.

No straying off topic on this thread please thank you very much! :)

#15 ·
Could someone please post a picture of a Brilliant Black one like what I've got on order please + a Wasabi Green interior if possible
I just need something to look at to get me through the the long day's ahead

Thanks

#24 ·
Looks good! Do you have matte black on the rear? Or photo trickery?

#26 ·
Haha no guys I don't know why it came out like that! The photo has no filter Moj! Uve got me thinking now! Haha. It was a bit hit and miss for me with the black on black but now it's on I love it. The front and rear badges are currently at the paints hop being coloured matte anthracite the same as the front and rear splitter so hopefully when they go on everything should fall into place....I hope!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.