Audi A1 Forum banner

The A1 Forum is the largest Audi A1 site in the UK

19K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  Ashkan 
#1 ·
It is official, we have more users and more posts than any of our competitors in the UK, making The Audi A1 Forum the largest A1 dedicated website in the Country.

Many thanks to you all for contributing to the site, keep up the posting, lets make it THE first place for all for Audi A1!

BR

Jae

#3 ·
I registered on a couple of others, but none of them have had updates (what little there is) for a couple of weeks (or any other posts on/off topic) - this is where all the action (such as it is at present) is. Keep up the good work. I wonder how many of the registrees are the same people across all the forums.

#6 ·
So, let everyone know we're here!

Thanks Chris for your continued support!

BR

Jae

#8 ·
Hey Richard, the A1 owners club have two sets of window stickers being printed, one type has the usual owners club style and the other is Advertising Jae's fantastic forum, a present from me. They will be available from an online store just about to go live for a small donation to cover postage. The designers haven't come back yet, so if you have any requests PM me and I'll see what I can do.Let's make this the number 1 resource for the Audi A1.If anybody on here owns a website, uses Facebook, or Twitter, why not give Jae's forum a link and get this great site up in those Google rankings so others can find it.

#10 ·
Oh definitely agree got to be inside the window. I'll look at getting the proper plate holders, some have just a little tab on the bottom for the URL, but the ones Poole Audi use are much better, I'll contact the supplier to get something in place for launch.

#12 ·
That's 1,000 posts!

Congrats everyone! Keep it up, spread the word!

#13 ·
What other sites????? ;)

Congrats to y'all, will look into the links for my website...not technically minded but will get my web chap to look at it.

I'm with RichardD, window sticker for me please! I am looking at putting my new business website along the back bumper so that space is taken i'm afraid :lol:

#14 ·
Definitely the best A1 forum around, and I am not even from the UK.
I found no forums in Portugal and have visited quite a few so far, spread all through Europe and the US.

I was looking for something I can't really describe, but I only found it here. So I stayed ;) Congrats.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.