AUDI A1 1.6 TDI CHIP EXPRESS TUNING BOX

Forum rules
Any post(s) breaking the rules below will result in removal of the post, or if a repeat offender, their account will be disabled. The rules, last updated 01/03/10, are:

1. No commercial advertising - Commercial adverts will be removed. If you wish to advertise on the forum please contact Jae
2. This is not an auction website, so a price must be clearly outlined in the initial post.
3. It's recommended that you do not place your phone number here, ask for contact from buyers via email or PM on this board.
4. Please do not link to an eBay car unless you are the seller. The eBay car you have for sale which you are linking to must also be a A1.
5. Anybody found to have ripped off/conned a A1-Forum member will have all access to the forum blocked. Full details will also be passed onto the Police/Solicitors if required by law.

IMPORTANT - The A1 Forum has no liability for the information contained within the adverts placed here, or for the worthiness of the goods being advertised. All buying and selling on the forum is done so entirely at the risk of those involved in the agreement. The forum can not be held responsible for failed agreements, or any incorrect information given by the buyer/seller.

AUDI A1 1.6 TDI CHIP EXPRESS TUNING BOX

Postby ciderman » Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:00 pm

Putting the A1 back to stock to sell, so this is for sale . 2011 Audi A1 1.6 TDI 105 BHP. CHIP EXPRESS TUNING BOX. Definately a marked improvement in POWER and better MPG on the factory setting 5. I have tweaked it to 7 in the past and WOW amazing. Had some great fun with this box. Very slight heat distortion to outer cable cover but does not effect in any way, just being honest. Comes with waterproof velcro case, £300 new,
£70.00 delivered. Please send e mail address for pics as im not sure how to upload. E bay item number 113228398763
Please see write up from the forum below.

Fitting of Chip Express pics & report
Postby monkey boy uk » Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:11 pm

OK, so I ordered the chip Express part on Monday am, it arrived at 10 today ( Tuesday ) read in instructions and then went out to the car to fit. Can I just say I am not technically minded or in any way a motor engineer!

1. Removed the engine cover ( just pops off )
2. Popped out the sensor plug on the end of the rail sensor ( pull clip back and it pulls off )
3. Clipped on the tuning cable to end of rail sensor and the Audi one taken out into a split cable slot ( see pic )
4. Clip on Chip Express box to end of split cable
3. Pop tuning box ( size of a pack of cards ) into the water resistant felt bag and Velcro to car ( see pic )
4. put engine cover back on
5. Start engine and test drive

Results are

I cant believe the difference in torque and BHP, the car pulls with no throttle delay and keeps pulling, I have not tested yet but I would guess its knocked 2 seconds on 0-60 figs and much quicker in all gears.

The unit comes set up for max mpg ( they recon it gives more mpg than standard set up ) but you can move the unit for + or -

I have been told that I should run the car for a few hundred miles while it re tunes itself, I can then move the BHP up to 140 plus but I think this would hinder the mpg a little, its currently set at about 132bhp

For £395 I feel this was money well spent and the car now seems much livelier and pulls better in all gears at all rpm
ciderman
A1F Regular

Advertisement

Re: AUDI A1 1.6 TDI CHIP EXPRESS TUNING BOX

Postby ciderman » Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:39 pm

****** SOLD *****
ciderman
A1F Regular

Return to Items For Sale