Any post(s) breaking the rules below will result in removal of the post, or if a repeat offender, their account will be disabled. The rules, last updated 01/03/10, are:
1. No commercial advertising - Commercial adverts will be removed. If you wish to advertise on the forum please contact Jae
2. This is not an auction website, so a price must be clearly outlined in the initial post.
3. It's recommended that you do not place your phone number here, ask for contact from buyers via email or PM on this board.
4. Please do not link to an eBay car unless you are the seller. The eBay car you have for sale which you are linking to must also be a A1.
5. Anybody found to have ripped off/conned a A1-Forum member will have all access to the forum blocked. Full details will also be passed onto the Police/Solicitors if required by law.
IMPORTANT - The A1 Forum has no liability for the information contained within the adverts placed here, or for the worthiness of the goods being advertised. All buying and selling on the forum is done so entirely at the risk of those involved in the agreement. The forum can not be held responsible for failed agreements, or any incorrect information given by the buyer/seller.
Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:49 pm
Following on from some work on my A1 competition line I have some of the transfers left over.
Basically I think I have a complete n/s and rear set.
If anyone wants them for exchange of some Magners and can collect from Derby then they are all yours.
If you want a photo of what I've got please let me know and I'll email you one across.
Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:05 am
Just seen your post regarding the transfers, have you sold them yet?
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group.
phpBB Mobile / SEO by Artodia.