High Quality Footrests and Boot Carpets

Forum rules
Any post(s) breaking the rules below will result in removal of the post, or if a repeat offender, their account will be disabled. The rules, last updated 01/03/10, are:

1. No commercial advertising - Commercial adverts will be removed. If you wish to advertise on the forum please contact Jae
2. This is not an auction website, so a price must be clearly outlined in the initial post.
3. It's recommended that you do not place your phone number here, ask for contact from buyers via email or PM on this board.
4. Please do not link to an eBay car unless you are the seller. The eBay car you have for sale which you are linking to must also be a A1.
5. Anybody found to have ripped off/conned a A1-Forum member will have all access to the forum blocked. Full details will also be passed onto the Police/Solicitors if required by law.

IMPORTANT - The A1 Forum has no liability for the information contained within the adverts placed here, or for the worthiness of the goods being advertised. All buying and selling on the forum is done so entirely at the risk of those involved in the agreement. The forum can not be held responsible for failed agreements, or any incorrect information given by the buyer/seller.

Re: High Quality Footrests and Boot Carpets

Postby brizer31 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:31 pm

Alright Tony

Cheers for the footrest and boot mat they finish of the car a treat, a great quality touch.

thanks again and a pleasure

Brian
Audi S1 mythos black, quattro pack in and out.
brizer31
A1F Newbee

Advertisement

Postby GE90 » Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:03 am

While I've been quiet, I've sorted a few more of these if anyone who contacted me and was advised that I didn't have anything left are still looking.

All the best for 2016.
GE90
A1F Major Contributor

Postby GBBrads » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:47 am

Just saw your last post, are there still some of these available?
Audi S1 2.0 (231) TFSI 3 door Scuba blue, extras; 18" alloy wheels, aluminium air vent surrounds and flat bottomed steering wheel mods: dtuk tuning box, Revo induction kit and panel filter, h&r lowering springs, 20mm rear h&r hubcentric spacers, forge recirc BOV, both centre silencers deleted
GBBrads
A1F Newbee

Postby GE90 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:56 am

Hi, I have some left, but probably won't unfortunately have time to arrange any more.

What is it that you would like? I'll drop you a PM.

Cheers!
GE90
A1F Major Contributor

Postby GE90 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:09 pm

Guys, I still have a few of these around if anyone would like anything, cheers
GE90
A1F Major Contributor

Postby PH1 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:07 pm

Hi,
I would like a standard footrest and boot carpet if you have any left please. Thanks
PH1
A1F Newbee

Postby GE90 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:09 pm

No problem, I'll drop you a message.

Cheers
GE90
A1F Major Contributor

Postby sajafzal » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:39 am

Interested in a S Line boot mat, could you let me have details please

Thanks

Saj
sajafzal
A1F Newbee

Postby GE90 » Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:41 am

No problem, I'll drop you a PM now.
GE90
A1F Major Contributor

Postby Woly64 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:35 am

Do you have any 'S' foot rests left please? - if you do I'll have one so please PM me with payment details, etc
Newly arrived: 1.4 COD TSFi S Line Sportsback with too many options from the factory and now has spacers plus front window tints also with some VCDS adjustments coming!
Other Audi: RS6 Avant (black on black) NR Miltek, MRC Stage 2/gearbox, MTM kit, H&R arb's, KW coil overs, 756ps & 1085 Nm
Woly64
A1F Newbee

PreviousNext

Return to Items For Sale