Vcds service in Dundee, Scotland

Forum rules
Any post(s) breaking the rules below will result in removal of the post, or if a repeat offender, their account will be disabled. The rules, last updated 01/03/10, are:

1. No commercial advertising - Commercial adverts will be removed. If you wish to advertise on the forum please contact Jae
2. This is not an auction website, so a price must be clearly outlined in the initial post.
3. It's recommended that you do not place your phone number here, ask for contact from buyers via email or PM on this board.
4. Please do not link to an eBay car unless you are the seller. The eBay car you have for sale which you are linking to must also be a A1.
5. Anybody found to have ripped off/conned a A1-Forum member will have all access to the forum blocked. Full details will also be passed onto the Police/Solicitors if required by law.

IMPORTANT - The A1 Forum has no liability for the information contained within the adverts placed here, or for the worthiness of the goods being advertised. All buying and selling on the forum is done so entirely at the risk of those involved in the agreement. The forum can not be held responsible for failed agreements, or any incorrect information given by the buyer/seller.

Postby johnyoung » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:38 pm

Hi everyone

I got my vcds cable working and am willing to help other forum members with any mods if I can help you out let me know.
2012 1.4 tfsi 122 Daytona Grey pearl s-line, x-tech DRL's, comfort pack, VCDS mods, TMC tuning box.
PM for VCDS mods in Dundee, Scotland.
johnyoung
A1F Major Contributor

Advertisement

Postby scottBremner » Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:08 pm

Was with John today trying out some stuff, all worked perfectly. Hill hold assist is very useful!

Worth a bash guys!!
2011/99g
1.6 TDI Sport
scottBremner
A1F Major Contributor

Re: Vcds service in Dundee, Scotland

Postby Ali bongo » Sun Jun 17, 2012 2:03 pm

Great to know someone in Dundee can help with the VCDS. All the forum seems to speak about is Mojito and thats too far to travel. Will get in touch once I get my car in Sept. Like the sound of Hill Hold and the beep on locking.Is there a list of what can be done ?
Ali bongo
A1F Regular

Postby father ted » Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:25 pm

nice one a little bit far for me but nearer than mojito is lol
Amalfi white,TFSI Sport S Line Sportback ,comfort pack,cruises control, hill assist,low tyre pressure ,heated and folding mirrors ,dip on reverse,rain sensors,rear parking sensors auto lighting ,led boot lighting (thanks to MM087) glove box led lighting ( thanks to MM087)pedal covers(thanks to MM087)underseat storage ,extra boot storage.
father ted
A1F Major Contributor

Postby johnyoung » Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:17 pm

Ali bongo wrote:Great to know someone in Dundee can help with the VCDS. All the forum seems to speak about is Mojito and thats too far to travel. Will get in touch once I get my car in Sept. Like the sound of Hill Hold and the beep on locking.Is there a list of what can be done ?

Hi yeh just get in touch, basically anything in the vcds thread on here. I'm sure by September there will be some new discoverys as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 1.4 tfsi 122 Daytona Grey pearl s-line, x-tech DRL's, comfort pack, VCDS mods, TMC tuning box.
PM for VCDS mods in Dundee, Scotland.
johnyoung
A1F Major Contributor

Postby Craig200588 » Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:27 pm

Sorry for digging up a pure ancient post, but I'm getting my S Line at some point this week was wondering if anyone in Dundee or Angus had a VCDS to activate a few bits like lock beep and the mirror dipping on reverse!

Cheers
Craig200588
A1F Newbee

Postby MM087 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:32 am

Hi,

Please can you post in the correct area if offering a VCDS Service: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11013
Former Owner of: A1 1.4 TFSI Sport & 2012 A3 TDI Black Ed, Sales Executive Working for M25 Audi: [email protected]
MM087
A1F Resident

Postby craigrobertson » Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:03 pm

Hi John,

I am needing the service reminder reset on my a4. Would you be able to do this?

Thanks,
Craig.
craigrobertson
A1F Newbee

Postby Domino » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:12 pm

Hi all I'm located in Glasgow

I've used VCDS on my own A1, I can do the needle swoosh, beeps on un/locking rear dipping mirror on reverse
Not tried any others but not that hard to do.
Domino
A1F Newbee

Postby Joshg2210 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:20 am

Hi are you still able to do this? I just bought an A1 so keen to add some mods
Joshg2210
A1F Newbee

Return to Car Related Sales