A1 S-Line 1.6 Daytona Grey for sale

Forum rules
Any post(s) breaking the rules below will result in removal of the post, or if a repeat offender, their account will be disabled. The rules, last updated 01/03/10, are:

1. No commercial advertising - Commercial adverts will be removed. If you wish to advertise on the forum please contact Jae
2. This is not an auction website, so a price must be clearly outlined in the initial post.
3. It's recommended that you do not place your phone number here, ask for contact from buyers via email or PM on this board.
4. Please do not link to an eBay car unless you are the seller. The eBay car you have for sale which you are linking to must also be a A1.
5. Anybody found to have ripped off/conned a A1-Forum member will have all access to the forum blocked. Full details will also be passed onto the Police/Solicitors if required by law.

IMPORTANT - The A1 Forum has no liability for the information contained within the adverts placed here, or for the worthiness of the goods being advertised. All buying and selling on the forum is done so entirely at the risk of those involved in the agreement. The forum can not be held responsible for failed agreements, or any incorrect information given by the buyer/seller.

A1 S-Line 1.6 Daytona Grey for sale

Postby tw.morgan » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:45 am

Hello

I am finally selling my lovely A1 to buy an S3. Kept it for just over four years now. Always serviced and MOT'ed by Audi, and the interior kept very well with semi-regular leather treatment.

Spec:

1.6TDI - efficient engine claims to get 70MPG, real life it's more like 50-60MPG.
Daytona Grey pearl effect paint.
S-Line body styling Kit.
17" Alloys.
Technology Pack incl Sat Nav preparation.
Interior ambient light pack.
Automatic light and rain sensors.
Cruise control.
Electronic Climate Control.
Full Audi Service, Brake Fluid change and MOT history.

I have also upgraded the sound system to include a high performance £1000 Kit including subwoofer and new Focal speakers all round. Completely OEM look.

Current mileage is 54,450.

Condition-wise the exterior has a few small scratches that are to be expected of 5-year old car. Interior is nearly like new. Never smoked in or even eaten in! Kept pristine.

Let me know if you're interested.

Asking price is £8,000. Based in Clapham Common, London.
tw.morgan
A1F Regular

Advertisement

Return to Car Related Sales