Audi A1 1.6 TDI Sport - 3dr - 11 Plate - Diesel - 42,000 mil

Forum rules
Any post(s) breaking the rules below will result in removal of the post, or if a repeat offender, their account will be disabled. The rules, last updated 01/03/10, are:

1. No commercial advertising - Commercial adverts will be removed. If you wish to advertise on the forum please contact Jae
2. This is not an auction website, so a price must be clearly outlined in the initial post.
3. It's recommended that you do not place your phone number here, ask for contact from buyers via email or PM on this board.
4. Please do not link to an eBay car unless you are the seller. The eBay car you have for sale which you are linking to must also be a A1.
5. Anybody found to have ripped off/conned a A1-Forum member will have all access to the forum blocked. Full details will also be passed onto the Police/Solicitors if required by law.

IMPORTANT - The A1 Forum has no liability for the information contained within the adverts placed here, or for the worthiness of the goods being advertised. All buying and selling on the forum is done so entirely at the risk of those involved in the agreement. The forum can not be held responsible for failed agreements, or any incorrect information given by the buyer/seller.

Audi A1 1.6 TDI Sport - 3dr - 11 Plate - Diesel - 42,000 mil

Postby A1Aimee » Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:45 pm

42,000 miles with full Service History
MOT till April 2017

Additional options:
* Climate Control
* SD Satellite Navigation (needs card)
* Bose sound system
* 16” Alloy wheels
* Heated (but not folding) door mirrors
* Space Saver spare wheel
* Interior back light

Hi, welcome to the sale of my blue Audi A1, I’m the second owner and have owned the car for the last 2 years. The reason for sale is i just fancied something new, i bought the car from an Audi dealership in excellent condition an throughout my ownership it has stayed like that (one tiny door dent on the driver side rear quarter, only noticeable very close up). throughout my ownership i kept car always looking clean on the inside and out. The car has been really reliable in my ownership, never giving me any problems with it. the following is the added extra packs from new.

Media Style Pack
Audi Music Interface, Bluetooth interface, Driver’s Information System, leather multi- function steering wheel and LED interior light package.

BOSE® premium sound system
5.1 surround sound with dynamic noise-compensation, 10-channel amplifier, 14 loudspeakers including centre speaker in the dashboard and 2 surround loudspeakers in the rear shelf. Total output of 465 Watts. Speaker housings with bevelled edge and LED lighting for door speakers.

Satellite Navigation system – SD card-based
Route planning and guidance using voice, pictogram and 2D mapping. Includes AM/FM tuner with TP memo function. Single front-loading CD player with MP3 compatibility. Third generation MMI system including high resolution (800X480) 6.5” colour TFT display and two SD card readers (one of which is used for Navigation System). Functionality includes advanced speech recognition system.

LED interior light package
Illuminated door handles, footwell lighting, active door reflectors, illuminated vanity mirrors, illuminated glovebox, front reading lights and ambient lighting of the centre console.

The car is located in Yate (Bristol).

I'm looking for offers around £8,900
feel free to contact me Via PM or my email is: [email protected]

A1Aimee
A1F Newbee

Advertisement

Re: Audi A1 1.6 TDI Sport - 3dr - 11 Plate - Diesel - 42,000

Postby A1Aimee » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:50 pm

bump
A1Aimee
A1F Newbee

Return to Car Related Sales