The Moment You Have Been Waiting For - Renault Clio

Discuss other models in the Audi range, or other Marques

Re: The Moment You Have Been Waiting For - Renault Clio

Postby r2esy » Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:45 pm

I was considering waiting for the new A class but I reckon you're right...a great looking one is likely to be 25K+

Love the front grill and some of the alloys...feel that back half has become a bit generic now though...similar to the 1 series and to the new Volvo V40.
2.0 TDI Black Edition - Daytona Grey - 6 speed manual / Bose surround sound / Heated & folding door mirrors.
r2esy
A1F Major Contributor

Advertisement

Postby kwakaman » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:15 pm

r2esy wrote:Love the front grill and some of the alloys...feel that back half has become a bit generic now though...similar to the 1 series and to the new Volvo V40.

+1 back half Styling is alot better looking than the A1 imo.
Love the Audis front end though.
kwakaman
A1F Resident

Postby MM087 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:23 pm

Im doing a detail on the Clio tomorrow ... Purchased some new products and equipment as I was bored.

So tomorrow Im going to detail the exterior; remove iron contamination & fall-out, clay, remove scratches, scuffs & swirl marks by hand and then rejuvenate the paintwork. Got some brilliant new products :)
Former Owner of: A1 1.4 TFSI Sport & 2012 A3 TDI Black Ed, Sales Executive Working for M25 Audi: [email protected]
MM087
A1F Resident

The Moment You Have Been Waiting For - Renault Clio

Postby Mojito » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:28 pm

So are you buying an A3?..
370PS MK7 Golf R | 5dr | Pure White | Mobius Dashcams's | Private Plate
2.0 TDI Black Edition | Glacier White Metallic | Bose | 5yr Service Plan
1.6 TDI S-Line | Amalfi White | Xenons | Comfort Pack | 5yr Service Plan
Mojito
A1F Resident

Postby MM087 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:54 pm

More than likely ... As soon as the buggers at Audi release my money. A cheque from down the road (exactly 7.3 miles away) still hasn't arrives and a BACS Transfer from Audi UK that hasn't yet hit my account. I Find it laughable that I can send money anywhere in the world in seconds yet these guys keep dragging there feet. They don't seem to understand all these unnecessary delays are just messing with my schedule.

I started using the Clio today and left the A6 at home. As funny as it may be and the damage it will do to my rep :lol: cannot be measured its not a bad car. Like I said mechanically nothing wrong, body work is in immaculate condition. It clean etc
I missed the BHP today ... I forgot what I was driving when trying to skin a Golf. ha ha
You know you are in trouble when you can see a Ford Frog KA in your mirror, that god that did not skin past me or I would have put the car in the bushes. ha ha
Former Owner of: A1 1.4 TFSI Sport & 2012 A3 TDI Black Ed, Sales Executive Working for M25 Audi: [email protected]
MM087
A1F Resident

Postby MM087 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:56 pm

P.S. Saw this and thought of Moj and his obsession with Orange.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RENAULT-CLIO- ... 3a72ed8037
MM087
A1F Resident

Previous

Return to Other Marques (inc' other Audi!)