A4 or A6?

Discuss other models in the Audi range, or other Marques

A4 or A6?

Postby Bartlett88 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:17 pm

Right people its time for a consultation....
Family member is looking for a new automobile and have decided its between a A4 black edition or an A6 SE.

Both quite similar on monthly etc at the moment with the A6 being slightly more expensive.

Personally I would go for the A4 Black edition because of the goodies. But the A6 is well specced anyway.

Be nice to know what use guys would go for? And any recommendations on engines BTW it has to be diesel.

Thanks

Sam
61 Plate, Tdi S line Glacier White, Bi Xenons Inc DRLs, Bose Sound system, Climate Control with Auto lights and wipers, 18' inch alloys.

Love it! The only thing that could make it better is a 185 engine!
Bartlett88
A1F Resident

Advertisement

A4 or A6?

Postby rghealth » Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:14 pm

I would go for the a6 as the new a4 is coming out very soon and residuals will drop on the old a4. Personally I would go for the new a5 sportback.....:-). It is awesome. Considering it myself. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Phantom black 1.4tfsi 185 with 18 inch alloys. Black styling kit with xenon plus headlights. Paddleshift. Led drls front and rear. Privacy glass comfort pack and connectivity pack
rghealth
A1F Major Contributor

A4 or A6?

Postby Bartlett88 » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:16 pm

rghealth wrote:I would go for the a6 as the new a4 is coming out very soon and residuals will drop on the old a4. Personally I would go for the new a5 sportback.....:-). It is awesome. Considering it myself. :-)

Same sort of ££££s? Havent even considered it because we assumed it was alot more expensive.

I thought the new A4 shape had been released?
61 Plate, Tdi S line Glacier White, Bi Xenons Inc DRLs, Bose Sound system, Climate Control with Auto lights and wipers, 18' inch alloys.

Love it! The only thing that could make it better is a 185 engine!
Bartlett88
A1F Resident

A4 or A6?

Postby rghealth » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:36 am

Don't think the new a4 is released yet mate but I may be wrong. Don't think there is much difference in the price between a5 and a6 but the new a4 will be cheaper. You could probably get a much higher spec a4 for the same price although the new a5 would definitely be my choice. :-)

Phantom black 1.4tfsi 185 with 18 inch alloys. Black styling kit with xenon plus headlights. Paddleshift. Led drls front and rear. Privacy glass comfort pack and connectivity pack
rghealth
A1F Major Contributor

A4 or A6?

Postby rghealth » Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:50 am

Actually the new a4 is available to order and it looks like all s-lines come with xenon plus as standard on both a4 and a5.

rghealth
A1F Major Contributor

Return to Other Marques (inc' other Audi!)