A3 Sportback

Discuss other models in the Audi range, or other Marques

Re: A3 Sportback

Postby TDI-line » Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:24 am

I was going to go for Daytona again, after the A1, but my A1 was built and at the show room, so no waiting, and white was not really my thing, but have grown to really like it (Glacer that is, still not keen on Amalfi cream).

Not to many Brilliant red ones around, i had the choice of a misano one which was nice, but had no spec on it.

But Brilliant red with sunroof will look great. Not too sure if the sun roof cuts into head height like it did on my previous A3 8P sportback, being 6' 2", it kept glancing my head lol.

One colour that has grown on me is the Dakota grey, maybe next time.
2013 AUDI A3 S-LINE : 2.0 TDIQ 184 : GLACIER WHITE :
TDI-line
A1F Major Contributor

Advertisement

Postby Jntabbycat » Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:41 pm

Yeah wasn't sure on the Misano red as it's an extra £525 and brilliant red is free. Can look a little orange in some light as well. can't decide if the sunroof is a worthwhile option. At £950 its expensive. Be good to see one but hardly any dealers have ones with sunroofs and if they do they are on demo at the mo!! Looked for pics but can't find any interior pics only exterior. How did it impact on headroom? Was it a lot?
Jntabbycat
A1F Regular

Postby TDI-line » Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:29 pm

It wasn't too much, but i always felt it glanced my head, it was quite annoying when steering a little harder too.

But that was on the previous model, my new A3 does not have the panaramic sunroof but there is loads of head room now.
TDI-line
A1F Major Contributor

Postby Jntabbycat » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:08 pm

So we got a good deal from our local dealer and took the plunge. Matched a broker price which was good. Doing without the panoramic sunroof as pictures of the inside show its not that 'panoramic'. Only just slightly bigger than a regular sunroof.

Added the tech pack on tho as well as B&O sound. Did without Audi Connect which seemed a little pointless for us. Could see business users needing a wifi hotspot i guess but not for us.
Jntabbycat
A1F Regular

A3 Sportback

Postby daydotz » Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:52 pm

Very nice I driven 2 A3's & would love to own one :D
daydotz
A1F Resident

Postby TDI-line » Sat Dec 14, 2013 7:17 am

Nice spec Jntabbycat.

How long to wait for the A3?
TDI-line
A1F Major Contributor

Previous

Return to Other Marques (inc' other Audi!)