Fast 5

Discuss other models in the Audi range, or other Marques

Fast 5

Postby crosbydavid91 » Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:17 pm

Went to see it yesterday (the day it came out actually), great film, anyone who likes the fast and furious franchise go and watch it!
Brilliant Black, 1.2 TFSI Sport, 5 Yr Service Plan, Rear Carpet Mats, 7 Arm Dynamic Winter Wheels - Dunlop Wintersport 3D Tyres - VCD's Needle Swoop, Auto-Dipping Passenger Mirror, Rear "Teardrop" Wiper, Corner Assisting Fog Lights
crosbydavid91
A1F Major Contributor

Advertisement

Re: Fast 5

Postby bob_s » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:52 am

Can I presume its like the other films, no plot, some guns, some girls, lots of cars?

Might not be a bad film then, after all I went to see the expendables, which is pretty much just shooting and explosions and really enjoyed it.
Audi A1 1.4 TFSI S-Line 185PS, misano red and contrast line paint, 18" wheels, arm rest, audi sound upgrade, climate control, xenon lights, aluminium look air vents, flappy paddles steering wheel, heated and folding mirrors, delete engine tech, tyre pressure indicator, service plan, roof bars
bob_s
A1F Major Contributor

Fast 5

Postby richieshore » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:51 am

It can't possibly be as bad the last one anyway. Ha ha, I've actually heard a couple of good reviews about this one saying it's better than the rest (again not a difficult task). I'm sure I'll watch it for a laugh.

The expendables is very similar I guess, absolutely dreadful but you expect that so it's somehow okay? :lol:
richieshore
A1F Regular

Postby crosbydavid91 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:20 pm

Haha its miles better than the last one which was to be honest a disaster! Yh lots of shooting, pretty girls, cars what more could you want?. But im confident you will be surprised it is a much needed improvement on the majority of the others.
Brilliant Black, 1.2 TFSI Sport, 5 Yr Service Plan, Rear Carpet Mats, 7 Arm Dynamic Winter Wheels - Dunlop Wintersport 3D Tyres - VCD's Needle Swoop, Auto-Dipping Passenger Mirror, Rear "Teardrop" Wiper, Corner Assisting Fog Lights
crosbydavid91
A1F Major Contributor

Postby Mikecruse » Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:39 pm

My friend turned round to me about 50minutes in and said "Where are the cars?" :lol:

Good film, I enjoyed it! :)
Nissan 350z GT Midnight Blue
313hp 3.5litre V6
Mikecruse
A1F Major Contributor

Fast 5

Postby shakeystevo » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:04 pm

It's not bad actually, one of the better ones.

The Rock is in it, and is about the size of a small 3 bed house!!! He just seems to get bigger!
1.4 TSFI S-Line
Connectivity Package / Tyre Pressure Loss Indicators / Amalfi White
shakeystevo
A1F Major Contributor

Postby Mikecruse » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:36 pm

shakeystevo wrote:It's not bad actually, one of the better ones.

The Rock is in it, and is about the size of a small 3 bed house!!! He just seems to get bigger!

It was funny that he made Vin Diesel look tiny
Nissan 350z GT Midnight Blue
313hp 3.5litre V6
Mikecruse
A1F Major Contributor

Fast 5

Postby richieshore » Tue May 03, 2011 9:22 am

Finally saw it last night, now I know you can't expect much from these films and really do have to take them with a huge pinch of salt but my god. Ha ha, it really was terrible. My experience was probably dampened somewhat by 3 retarded girls sat behind me pissing themselves and clapping at every pathetic one liner, but in general I think the only thing worse than the script was the acting. There just seemed to be so many pointless scenes. Oh well, you've got to laugh, and as I say, you don't exactly go in with high expectations. :lol:
richieshore
A1F Regular

Postby Alfie » Fri May 27, 2011 10:06 am

fast five is a good movie but not like previous versions not much racing in this movie like others.
Alfie
A1F Newbee

Return to Other Marques (inc' other Audi!)