New A3 Saloon Pictures

Discuss other models in the Audi range, or other Marques

Re: New A3 Saloon Pictures

Postby Pulp84 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:41 pm

Blackhawk wrote:Anyone else get invited to the preview/launch event at their local audi?

Just got an email through earlier inviting me down next week on tuesday or wednesday. Will go if its in the evening.

I have been to both Swindon and Salisbury Audi and neither have got A3 Saloon or new S3 launch models to sit in, but dealers everywhere else seem to have them. Guessing they don't sell enough cars to get prime launch models?

Annoying...... :roll:
A1 185 Black Edition (sadly gone - not forgotten)

Now driving - S3 Sportback (wow....just wow!)
Pulp84
A1F Major Contributor

Advertisement

Postby Ari8100 » Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:00 pm

Looking simple but a nice car. The design of your car exposing your status. I also have some like this type of stuff on my PC. I sure will must be next time post here. Really like it. Especially its back look, like it.

Learn about our services
Ari
Tact is for people who are not witty enough to be sarcastic.
Ari8100
A1F Newbee

Postby Kelvin Shirley » Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:48 am

I've been thinking about upgrading later to the A3 Saloon. The hatchback does nothing for me as it just looks like a mini estate car (to be fair most modern hatchbacks remind me of estates! :lol: the back ends are just too vertical) Just annoying that the saloon has a price premium over the hatch :(
Kelvin Shirley
A1F Newbee

Postby tw.morgan » Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:50 pm

Saloon only comes in sport and S-Line which is why it's slightly pricier - and only slightly. An equivalent Saloon is only £750 more than the sport back. And a heck of a lot nicer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tw.morgan
A1F Regular

Previous

Return to Other Marques (inc' other Audi!)