hummmm.........

Discuss other models in the Audi range, or other Marques

hummmm.........

Postby butch » Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:05 pm

185 in Amalfi with Amalfi contrast line .Xenons,Bose,Open sky roof,Dual zone climate,bose,cuise,heated seats,parking plus,folding mirrors,storage pack,armrest,tyre pressure monitor,flappy paddle wheel,comfort pack,service plan.Interior retrim in Nappa with Tan,tan airvent sleeves,18"polygon Alloys. Second build after misbuild. Quattro on order.Here! Sold!
butch
A1F Resident

Advertisement

hummmm.........

Postby Spider » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:25 pm

Just 3 extra gears that will break :D
2.0 tdi black edition
Brilliant black
Spider
A1F Resident

Re: hummmm.........

Postby Lofty » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:35 pm

When you getting yours Butch? This has thrown another spanner in the works with regards to me ordering one, might stick to a manual.
Misano Audi A1 1.4 S-Line ( now gone)
Jaguar F-Type Coupe V6S
Golf R
Lofty
A1F Major Contributor

Postby butch » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:36 pm

Spider wrote:Just 3 extra gears that will break :D

Oh yee of little faith! :lol:
I think with 245 bhp and 9 gears it should fly! :lol:
185 in Amalfi with Amalfi contrast line .Xenons,Bose,Open sky roof,Dual zone climate,bose,cuise,heated seats,parking plus,folding mirrors,storage pack,armrest,tyre pressure monitor,flappy paddle wheel,comfort pack,service plan.Interior retrim in Nappa with Tan,tan airvent sleeves,18"polygon Alloys. Second build after misbuild. Quattro on order.Here! Sold!
butch
A1F Resident

Postby butch » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:38 pm

Lofty wrote:When you getting yours Butch? This has thrown another spanner in the works with regards to me ordering one, might stick to a manual.

We had already said that we would wait till the 2014 model starts build (mid july) so we will have the new box.
September delivery. :D
butch
A1F Resident

Postby Spider » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:40 pm

butch wrote:
Spider wrote:Just 3 extra gears that will break :D

Oh yee of little faith! :lol:
I think with 245 bhp and 9 gears it should fly! :lol:

Yep straight on to the back of an AA recovery truck
2.0 tdi black edition
Brilliant black
Spider
A1F Resident

Postby Lofty » Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:52 pm

butch wrote:
Lofty wrote:When you getting yours Butch? This has thrown another spanner in the works with regards to me ordering one, might stick to a manual.

We had already said that we would wait till the 2014 model starts build (mid july) so we will have the new box.
September delivery. :D

Do you think it will be out that early, I was thinking end of the year at the earliest.
Misano Audi A1 1.4 S-Line ( now gone)
Jaguar F-Type Coupe V6S
Golf R
Lofty
A1F Major Contributor

Return to Other Marques (inc' other Audi!)