New A3 Concept

Discuss other models in the Audi range, or other Marques

New A3 Concept

Postby jbrazier » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Looks like Audi will be launching the new A3 in a saloon version as well - looks very nice, can you order it now :) .

A3 Concept
1.4 TFSi S-Tronic S-Line in Daytona Grey with Xenons, Comfort Pack, Connectivity Pack, Heated Seats & Mirrors and Electronic Climate Control
jbrazier
A1F Regular

Advertisement

Re: New A3 Concept

Postby ice silver » Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:28 pm

do u know the cost.
ice silver
A1F Newbee

Postby triplefan » Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 am

Is it just me, or have they used our headlight?

Overall I like the look but not sure about the large unbroken expanse of dashboard, maybe it's because of it being white
Daytona grey 1.6TDI S-Line with Xenons, 18" Rotors, connectivity pack, climate control, cruise control, auto lights and wipers, stubby aerial, retro fit armrest & rear park sensors

Cheap and Reliable is not Fast. Cheap and Fast is not Reliable. Fast and Reliable is not Cheap!

triplefan
A1F Resident

Postby jbrazier » Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:47 pm

You can now explore this in more detail on the Audi website.

A3 Concept

They're claiming it has 408PS :evil: and a 0-60 of 4.1 seconds and gets about 31mpg (if my conversion is correct :? ) - if this makes it into production I think I might have to get one!
1.4 TFSi S-Tronic S-Line in Daytona Grey with Xenons, Comfort Pack, Connectivity Pack, Heated Seats & Mirrors and Electronic Climate Control
jbrazier
A1F Regular

Postby Alfie » Fri May 27, 2011 10:05 am

triplefan wrote:Is it just me, or have they used our headlight?

Overall I like the look but not sure about the large unbroken expanse of dashboard, maybe it's because of it being white

yes i am agree with u fiend u r correct
Alfie
A1F Newbee

Return to Other Marques (inc' other Audi!)