Retro Fit Sat Nav in A3 Sportback

Discuss other models in the Audi range, or other Marques

Postby Kym » Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:14 pm

Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you know the best place to pick up the head unit for the above?
Also does anyone know how difficult it would be to DIY?

Any information will be of use.

Thank you
Kym
A1F Regular

Advertisement

Postby Dave1501 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 10:33 am

You should try a company in Poole called Advanced In-Car Technologies, they retro fit that kind of stuff and have all the prices and info on their website.....
2011 | 1.6 Tdi S Line | Phantom Black Pearl | Contrasting Roof Line in Ice Silver | Technology Pack | Xenon Plus | Front Centre Armrest | Auto Rain & Light Sensors | Heated Mirrors | Cruise Control | 5 Year Variable Service Plan |
Dave1501
A1F Major Contributor

Re: Retro Fit Sat Nav in A3 Sportback

Postby Kym » Thu Sep 27, 2012 12:35 pm

Dave1501 wrote:You should try a company in Poole called Advanced In-Car Technologies, they retro fit that kind of stuff and have all the prices and info on their website.....

Thank you, I will pass the information on to my other half :)
Kym
A1F Regular

Re: Retro Fit Sat Nav in A3 Sportback

Postby Kaiser Soze » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:10 pm

Dave1501 wrote:You should try a company in Poole called Advanced In-Car Technologies, they retro fit that kind of stuff and have all the prices and info on their website.....

Are they actually doing this as the last I heard was that they are still working on it?
A1 1.4 TFSI S Line • Misano Red • 18" Twin 7's • LED Interior Light Pack
VCDS Modifications • Needle Swoosh • Fog Light Turning • Hill Hold Assist • Seat Belt Tone Silenced • (Failed) Dip To Reverse

Other Modifications • Plastidip Front Grill (Matt Black) • Full Front HID Light Upgrade inc. DRL's and Number Plate Lights

My Bulb Replacement Thread
Kaiser Soze
A1F Resident

Return to Other Marques (inc' other Audi!)