Audi A1 Forum banner

General Chat, Gossip & Banter

96K views 362 replies 18 participants last post by  MM087 
#1 ·
Just thought I would make a general chat thread, for any off topic subjects.

General chat/gossip or banter....or anything.

May save a few interesting threads going so far off topic.

Im as guilty as any of straying of topic in threads, so thought I would make a general thread that CANT go off topic..lol

best to start reading from the last page for current chat topics.

#3 ·
Just thought I would make it as so many of us have a bit of a chat/banter etc, and this way its it a correct thread....if there is such a thing?

Anyway...how small are your feet??? Size 2.5..thats tiny!!

#4 ·
Don't blame me, I always stay on topic :D

#9 ·
I got bored several months ago, and left due to a few run ins with some other members.

Now we have a few more with a bit of SOH, it makes it worth looking at.

Was wondering if you were too young to remember what a weeble after I posted it up.

#10 ·
Only old men have lotus Elise's though, probably why there's no banter!
I think we have a few key characters on here too which helps the banter along!

#11 ·
Jenny19 said:
Think some are hiding in the woods near you :lol:

I was going to buy a lotus, but have just found out I will be out of work in a few months now, so no spare cash :(

#12 ·
I don't remember them as a child but I do remember my uni friends talking about them - weebles wobble but they don't fall over or something like that I think?

I'm fairly placid so don't tend to have run-ins with people but I got a bit fed up a while ago too. It's definitely better at the moment.

#13 ·
German Girl said:
I don't remember them as a child but I do remember my uni friends talking about them - weebles wobble but they don't fall over or something like that I think?
Spot on. My sister used to get called one, as she was/is on the larger side. Pear shaped I think they call it.

#16 ·
My mate Alex does reviews for XCars on YouTube; he has an Elise and he's in his 20s.

#17 ·
kwakaman said:
Jenny19 said:
Think some are hiding in the woods near you :lol:

I was going to buy a lotus, but have just found out I will be out of work in a few months now, so no spare cash :(
The old men round by me have posh jags, bentleys and rollers! Some of them are stupidly rich!
Not good to hear about your job, are you being made redundant? :(
It's odd that us girls are outnumbering the blokes on this current topic! How long will that last?!

#18 ·
Jenny19 said:
Not good to hear about your job, are you being made redundant? :(
Long story. Making myself redundant, as not able to do the job required of me now my boss has to run his business from his mobile phone due to his daughters 2 year plus cancer treatment..
Is complicated. If he didn't take on a manager his business would go bust. So I have resigned to allow his business to continue as he cannot afford to employ 2 people. He isn't just a boss but a friend aswell.

#19 ·
Wow that's nice of you! Hopefully you'll get a new job soon then. Took me a year to get a new job recently, got a great job now :D

#21 ·
Yeah,, that's me. Too honest ,Too nice for my own good ive been told. Looking forward to a break as had hard manual labour since I left school. Apart from a 3 month break before my current job.

Was a forester for a year, working in the WOODS!!!! (With xmax trees though)lol.

Sorry to hear that too spider.

#25 ·
How old is the little one now? A month or two?
I wish I could afford done time off work, I took all my holiday for this year in march and I'm craving a holiday already! Hopefully going skiing next year :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.