Audi A1 Insurance - you could save over 10% on other quotes.

General insurance information, questions, and discussion goes here.

Audi A1 Insurance - you could save over 10% on other quotes.

Postby Jae » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:55 pm

Hi to all!

The A1 Forum have been in discussion with ourselves about an insurance scheme for A1 Forum members. We are glad to say that we have signed the deal so I'd just like to introduce myself & our company!

Chris Knott Insurance - http://www.chrisknott.co.uk - have been involved with car clubs for over 20 years so hopefully we'll understand your needs & requirements!

The scheme starts for ages 22 and over for Comprehensive cover, & 19 and over for TPF&T cover, and you must have at least 1 year's NCB (unless you have NCB on a second car or a company car letter to state at least 1 year's claim free driving).

All drivers must have held a full UK licence for at least 1 year, and to insure a 'performance' car, there must be at least 1 years experience of driving that, or similar performance cars. Unfortunately, the scheme is not competitive on all M - Manchester, L - Liverpool, OL - Oldham & SK1-12 - Stockport postcodes and excludes Northern Ireland.

We consistently have a very high renewal retention rate meaning that people renew with us because of our constantly competitive insurance premiums & experienced, reliable customer service. That is why we can promote this insurance scheme knowing that we are in it for the long term.

I'll view the site regularly and try to answer any queries that you have also.

In the meantime, please feel free to call the New Business Team when you receive your renewal through. A dedicated team, with years of experience, is waiting for your call!
(I personally don't do the quotes).

0800 917 2274 or 01424 200477 (if phoning by mobile)
& please don't forget to quote 'reference 058 – A1 forum'!

*posted on behalf of Tim@ChrisKnott
A1 1.4 TFSi S-Line | Amalfi White with Daytona Gray Contrast : S-Line Interior : Panoramic Roof : Wing Mirrors in Contrast colour : Xenon Plus : LED Rear Lights : LED Interior Lights : Comfort Pack : Connectivity Pack with SD Sat Nav : Multifunction Steering Wheel : Audi Sound : Climate Control : Technology Badge Removed : 17" 5 Spoke S-Line Summer Wheels : 16" 7 Spoke Dynamic Winter Wheels
MODS: Alu OEM Pedal Covers :: 160PS TMC Tuning :: VCDS (Needle Swoop / Fog Lights on Cornering) :: Bonnet Insulation
Jae
Site Admin

Advertisement

Re: Audi A1 Insurance - you could save 10% on other quotes.

Postby ChrisKnottIns » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:13 am

Hi
I'll endorse that!

Chris Knott Insurance – official forum insurance partner
Please call 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 - cheaper for mobiles)
and QUOTE REF: 58-AUA
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
And take a look at our website
ChrisKnottIns
A1F Regular

Postby RichardD » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:18 am

Apologies if I've missed this elsewhere on the forums... have the insurance groups been set for the A1 models yet?
RichardD
A1F Major Contributor

Postby Jae » Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:47 pm

A1 Quotes are now on the A1 Forum Insurance Scheme. Why not call now and find out if you can save money on your current quote!

Dont forget to mention The A1 Forum, REF 058 to make sure you get the best deal!
A1 1.4 TFSi S-Line | Amalfi White with Daytona Gray Contrast : S-Line Interior : Panoramic Roof : Wing Mirrors in Contrast colour : Xenon Plus : LED Rear Lights : LED Interior Lights : Comfort Pack : Connectivity Pack with SD Sat Nav : Multifunction Steering Wheel : Audi Sound : Climate Control : Technology Badge Removed : 17" 5 Spoke S-Line Summer Wheels : 16" 7 Spoke Dynamic Winter Wheels
MODS: Alu OEM Pedal Covers :: 160PS TMC Tuning :: VCDS (Needle Swoop / Fog Lights on Cornering) :: Bonnet Insulation
Jae
Site Admin

Re: Audi A1 Insurance - you could save over 10% on other quo

Postby simonski » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:20 pm

I just give them a ring to see how much they could save me. :lol:
At least the phone call was free. :roll:
Got it !!!!
simonski
A1F Regular

Postby Jae » Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:23 pm

And?
Jae
Site Admin

Postby simonski » Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:09 pm

They were £142 more than my cheapest quote. With all the same stuff and xs.
Got it !!!!
simonski
A1F Regular

Postby GPL » Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:50 pm

what was your cheapest quote???
GPL
A1F Major Contributor

Postby simonski » Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:06 pm

My cheapest quote was £295. With 250 xs, protected NCB, legal cover, hire car etc.
Got it !!!!
simonski
A1F Regular

Postby GPL » Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:02 pm

Thanks
GPL
A1F Major Contributor

Next

Return to Insurance