Audi A1 Forum banner

Rate your Dealer: Sales & After-Service

• 1). Happy with Sales & After-Service.

Votes: 125 44.0%
  • 2) Dissatisfied with Sales & After-Service.

Votes: 31 10.9%
  • 3) Happy with Sales & Dissatisfied with After-Sales.

Votes: 27 9.5%
  • 4) Dissatified with Sales & Happy with After-Sales.

Votes: 20 7.0%
  • 5) Happy with Sales & No After Sales issues as yet.

Votes: 72 25.4%
  • 6) Other,, Please State.

Votes: 9 3.2%

Rate your Dealer ...

163K views 403 replies 190 participants last post by  leighcaller 
#1 ·
So I was wondering how happy you were with your sales and after-service !

Rate as applicable, maybe post the names of your dealership if you wish (So we know who to Avoid and Where we should be going) ?

PLEASE Can you guys use the Poll as well as writing a comment as the number of comments v votes dont stack up !

So after 266 Votes the Results (Updated as of: 15/5/15) are as follows:

Negative
Bristol Audi: ii
Cambridge Audi: ii
Crewe Audi
Dulwich Audi
Derby Audi
Five Oaks Audi iii
Hitchin Audi
Huddersfield Audi
Jacksons Guernsey Channel Islands Audi
Newcastle Audi iiiii
Reading Audi iii
Stockport Audi
Shewsbury Audi
Taunton Audi
Teeside Audi iii

Positive
Basingstoke Audi ii
Belfast Audi
Bedford Audi
Blackburn Audi
Bristol Audi: iii
Brighton Audi
Bridgend Audi: ii
Boston Audi ii
Canary Wharf Audi
Cardiff Audi
Coventry Audi: iii
Chingford Audi
Chelmsford Audi ii
Derby Audi iii
Doncaster Audi ii
Eastbourne Audi: iiii
Edinburgh Audi ii
Essex Audi ii
Grimsby Audi
Hatfield Audi
Highland Audi
Lake District Audi ii
Leeds Audi
Leicester Audi
Llandudno Junction Audi i
Maidstone Audi iiii
Milton Keynes Audi
Nottingham Audi
Norwich Audi
Oxford Audi ii
Poole Audi: iiiii iiii
Peterbourough Audi: ii
Preston Audi iiii
Salisbury Audi
Sheffield Audi
Slough Audi
Stoke Audi iiii
Standstead Audi
Sterling Audi ii
Stratford Audi i
Southampton Audi
Southend Audi ii
Tonbridge Audi
Truro Audi
Warrington iii
Watford Audi iiii
West London Audi iiI
Wimbledon Audi
Wakefield iii
Whestone Audi ii

Good & Bad
Aberdeen Audi (2 Bad v 1 Good)
Birmingham Audi (1 Good v 1 Bad)
Camberley Audi (3 Good v 1 Bad)
Cardiff Audi (1 Good v 1 Bad)
Coventry Audi (2 Good v 1 Bad)
Crawley Audi (3 Good v 2 Bad)
Cheshire Oaks Audi (1 Good v 4 Bad)
Dundee Audi (4 Good v 1 Bad)
Glasgow Audi (1 Good v 1 Bad)
Halesown Audi (1 Good v 1 Bad)
Harrogate Audi (2 Good v 2 Bad)
Harold Wood Audi (1 Good v 1 Bad)
Hull Audi (1 Good v 2 Bad)
Ipswich Audi (1 Good v 1 Bad)
Lincoln Audi (3 Good v 1 Bad)
Manchester Audi ( 4 Good v 4 Bad)
Swindon Audi (1 Good v 2 Bad)
Tamworth Audi (4 Good v 1 Bad)
Tetbury Audi
Wearside Audi (1 Good v 1 Bad)
Wolverhapmton Audi (1 Good v 1 Bad)
Yeovil Audi (2 Good v 3 Bad)
York Audi

Non UK:
Brisbane Audi
Melbourne Audi

I am now working for Audi - See here for further details: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=160074

Thanks

See less See more
#3 ·
Thats because you Get a tax free car! :p haha

#5 ·
wearside audi bunch of up themselves arseholes and have damaged my car twice when it's been in with them

#7 ·
Good idea MM087. Review your dealer.

Alot of people on here are having issues with their dealers.

Maybe Audi itself will take notice , and maybe address some of the issues their customers have.
If they are not performing as a premium car manufacturer, then why should they still be classed as one.

As many of the post on here say..."If your not happy...change dealers". So if a dealer is letting its customers down, lets hear about them.

Email your dealer the link, for right of reply. Sure they may try abit harder to please their customers if they know the whole world is reading about them.

Seems the sales side seems to be fine but the aftersales have been below par(to say the least).

Basically the car sells itself so not to many worrys there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Experience.(so far).

Maidstone Audi Kent.

Sales... 9.5 out of 10. Happy with that. Previous Ford purchases. (faultless).
Aftersales...tbc. Unused so far.

Not detailing any(if any) complaints on here....just rated.

#8 ·
Stirling Audi for me 10/10 cant fault mY sales guy Kevin he knows a lot about the product and after sales is first class, Tariq the service manger, has come up from the shop floor and knows his stuff

#9 ·
Disappointed with build quality and after sales support on both my previous A3 and then A1. Have voted with my feet and returned to Mini and now have a Countryman SD All 4 with which I am delighted and the dealer has been superb on sales and service.

#10 ·
Poole Audi. Can't fault them - as I've intimated in a few other threads during the past few months :D

#13 ·
My A1 is still on order so I'll keep my final vote for after I get the car, but so far the service I've received from Bridgend Audi in South Wales has been good. Only complaint is that they won't give me a date on when I can expect to receive my car but I hear that's pretty common with dealerships!

#14 ·
Eastbourne Audi for me.

No problems with the dealership at all.
Do what they say they are going to and when they say they are going to.

Second new car from them and will be going back.

#15 ·
scalawag said:
Eastbourne Audi for me.

No problems with the dealership at all.
Do what they say they are going to and when they say they are going to.

Second new car from them and will be going back.
Same for me, had one minor issue of the car being washed when it shouldn't and left in worst condition than it went it, but the head of business herself sorted it and was compensated for the trouble.

Other than that amazing service and special mention to Peter on the servicing desk who actually enjoys his job and treats you more like a friend than a customer :)

#16 ·
Happy with Swindon Audi so far. Been responsive to calls and emails and kept me up to date with the progress of my build, delivery etc. Seem to be more proactive than previous dealers I've had to deal with.

I suppose the proof will be when I go to pick up the car :)

#17 ·
2nd positive vote for Warrington Audi, I have had a couple of issues with the car, a 1.6 TDi sport, and they have been very helpful and when I picked it up they sat down with me and went through it all. In other places, not Audi, I have been handed the keys by a person on the desk who has usually just said words to the effect that it's fine or maybe that they have done whatever. I must say Renault were the worst ever :roll:

#20 ·
Seraphic said:
My A1 is still on order so I'll keep my final vote for after I get the car, but so far the service I've received from Bridgend Audi in South Wales has been good. Only complaint is that they won't give me a date on when I can expect to receive my car but I hear that's pretty common with dealerships!
Can't rate Sinclair Audi (Bridgend) highly enough. Martin has dealt with us over the last 4 years (husband had S line 2.0 TDi A4 Avant, now has Black Edition A3 Sportback), and sold me my first Audi last month. Martin is our man, know his stuff and really looks after us (even after sales!).

#21 ·
Poole Audi, can't fault them. Had my last 3 Audis from them. Would recommend to anyone!
I've also had some dealings with Truro Audi (servicing etc) again they have been very good.

#24 ·
Woodking said:
Dave1501 said:
Poole Audi, can't fault them. Had my last 3 Audis from them. Would recommend to anyone!
I've also had some dealings with Truro Audi (servicing etc) again they have been very good.
That's who I'm using next time. Every single person I speak to about Poole has been extremely complimentary :cool:
They really are as good as people say they are. Cannot fault them!

#25 ·
Southampton Audi - no problems so far - treated well, knew the car, find out info quickly if they don't know it, very satisifed with them - and what's important I think - will have no qualms about going back to them to trade in our A1 when the time comes ....
Salesman Jon Hussey

#26 ·
Bristol Audi have been good
Went into dealers on 25th jan and was told may/June for delivery
Got a call on 27th to say if I had black i could have next week
Picking car up on 6th feb
So would say up until now they've been very good

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.