Audi A1 Insurance - you could save over 10% on other quotes.

General insurance information, questions, and discussion goes here.

Re: Audi A1 Insurance - you could save over 10% on other quo

Postby Jo69 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:07 pm

Audi uk told me that many other insurance companies are cheaper cos they don't guarantee using audi parts hence invalidating the audi warranty. Has anyone had any problems with other insurance companies refusing to conduct repairs using audi parts?
Jo69
A1F Newbee

Advertisement

Calling us for a quote if your renewal is due

Postby ChrisKnottIns » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:16 pm

I'm often asked questions like "How much is it for a 23 yr old on a...?" or "I've been quoted £xxx. Can you beat it?".

As you can appreciate there's a lot more detail required before we can offer a quote. So the best thing is to call us on the Chris Knott freephone number (0800 917 2274) rather than PM-ing me or posting the question on the forum.

I know you're after a quick answer but there really isn't one for these types of question. If you call us our guys will make sure you have all the info you need to make a decision about switching to us.

Thanks.

Oh, and make sure you quote the forum's unique code to make sure you receive the full benefit :)

Chris Knott Insurance – official forum insurance partner
Please call 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 - cheaper for mobiles)
and QUOTE REF: 58-AUA
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
And take a look at our website
ChrisKnottIns
A1F Regular

Postby MM087 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:37 am

Unfortunately I wasnt quoted happy ... Double the cost of my Renewal. Looks like Im sticking with Direct Line then
Former Owner of: A1 1.4 TFSI Sport & 2012 A3 TDI Black Ed, Sales Executive Working for M25 Audi: mohammed.momoniat@spireautomotive.com
MM087
A1F Resident

Postby Moots » Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:28 pm

Do Chris knott charge any extra for minor power increase? considering a TMC box or Chip to get to ~150 bhp. haven't had chance to ring them yet, and i'm sure someone put on here that they weren't charged any extra for it.
1.4 TFSI Misano red, Xenon's, Panoramic sunroof, Service plan. LOVE IT!
Moots
A1F Regular

Postby ChrisKnottIns » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:30 am

Moots wrote:Do Chris knott charge any extra for minor power increase? considering a TMC box or Chip to get to ~150 bhp. haven't had chance to ring them yet, and i'm sure someone put on here that they weren't charged any extra for it.

It's going to depend on which insurer you're with for a start. The best thing is to give us a call 0800 917 2274 or 01424 200477.

Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
ChrisKnottIns
A1F Regular

Postby ChrisKnottIns » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:43 am

We're running a promotion at the moment for new customers (Chris Knott SALE and iPad Mini 16Gb prize draw) but it got me thinking about what we have to offer existing clients too.

If you become a Chris Knott client, you get the following and there's no time limit:

Loyalty Rewards
£20 OFF our best car insurance quote (on top of any other savings we can achieve for you) when you bring 2nd and subsequent cars to us.
£20 OFF our best home insurance quote if you have one ‘live’ car policy with us at time of quoting.
£50 OFF our best home insurance quote if your household has 2 or more ‘live’ car policies with us at the time of quoting.

Recommend a Friend Scheme
£20 OFF your own renewal for each friend or family member you refer to us and who goes ahead with the cover. There's no limit to the number of people you can recommend and no limit to the number of £20 discounts you can receive against your car or home insurance renewal. By renewal we mean when you stay with us for a further 12 months. Just get you friends and family to mention CODE: 480 plus your CK reference when they call.

Hope some of you can take advantage of this.

Recent Feedback
from across our 200+ club/forum partners:

"Just renewed my DelSol insurance through Chris Knott for an excellent price. So nice to talk to a real person and discuss the details properly instead of through some website." Alison, DelSol UK

"Bought my Z4 this week and went to Chris Knott at the weekend for insurance. They matched the best price I could get elsewhere (£400) and also sorted multicar cover for my other car at as good a quote as anyone else. Very efficient and friendly." GazDerby, Z4 Forum.

"Absolutely awesome! Just saved me £300 from my renewal quote! Top job!" Sparkz786, ClubPolo

"Just want to say thanks to Milton at Chris Knott Insurance for getting me a great quote so I can get the car tomorrow. Undercut GoCompare's best quote by £25 and beating my existing insurer (MoreThan) premium by just about halving it! I'd gone off phoning brokers after a few experiences of being offered quotes which were massively over the odds but this has restored my faith." swhibley, C4Owners

"I dealt with Martin really polite and helpful. Will get my business next time, makes a change to speak to someone who wasn't reading from an auto-cue as well." Trucker99, Z4 Forum

Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
ChrisKnottIns
A1F Regular

Postby ChrisKnottIns » Tue May 14, 2013 10:34 am

This month in particular has seen a great response from forum members to our flexible pricing strategy. It's so successful that we're signing up around 38% of all quotes offered - that's better than one in every 3 quotes (almost 4 in 10).

I also just wanted to remind you that there are only a couple more weeks left until we close our Prize Draw for an iPad Mini. All you need to do to enter is ask us to quote for your car insurance before 31st May.

Please give us a try if your insurance is due soon - others are saving £££s and the chance to WIN an iPad Mini. But that's not all we have to offer...

If there were 4 comments that best sum up the benefits of our service, it's these, received in recent weeks:

"Mine's all sorted signed and sealed with CK. Very quick and easy and most importantly, an efficient/professional service. Compared to the original renewal from Churchill, CK were over £300 cheaper. Compared to the cheapest quote from the usual sites, CK were around £50-£100 cheaper." Akash - VWAudi Forum

"Many thanks for all your help - it makes the whole process much less of a chore dealing with a friendly, helpful & professional human being rather than a faceless website! Also I appreciate the fact that Chris Knott advertise a 'proper' number so that it doesn't cost a fortune calling from a mobile. I will definitely be recommending Chris Knott to anyone who asks." D Birtles, Recommended by a friend

"Chris Knott have just given me an absolute steal of a price. I can't tell you or you'd not take this post seriously! I only left them as they had a funny uncompetitive year but they are back and I am very happy to be with them instead of some random internet only cowboys." ofnpanad, AlfaOwner.com

"Well, I've just taken out my S-Max insurance with Chris Knott, and I have to say that Rebecca did a fabulous job of finding me a great quote, recognised my lack of computer skills and talked me through everything. How nice it is to talk with someone who is professional and patient. For the first time, speaking with insurance companies today, I actually felt that I was being valued as a customer. Any problems or concerns and I only have to call back, and chances are I can speak to the same person again. Well done Chris Knott Insurance for restoring my faith in customer service." Fezzer, SMax Owners Club

You should call Chris Knott Insurance for a car quote and to benefit from a better level of service. Find out how much you could save and, if calling before 31st May, get free entry into our iPad Mini draw. Hurry - not long left for the draw!!

We'll be running another great competition via our Facebook page soon - so please LIKE the Chris Knott Facebook page. In addition, there'll be a draw for a year's FREE UK Breakdown Cover once we reach 500 LIKES. Don't miss out!

Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
ChrisKnottIns
A1F Regular

Postby TheWrongun » Tue May 14, 2013 10:56 am

My insurance is not due till September. May I still enter by getting a quote?
A1 Sportback Black Edition 1.4 TFSI 185 PS [ACRQT3PG] | Daytona Grey
5yr Warranty | 5yr Fixed Inspection Service | Silk Nappa Leather | Super Sports Seats | Comfort Pack | BOSE | Mod & Tech Deletion | Folding Mirrors | Armrest | Heated Seats | Luggage Pack | Smokers Pack | Tyre Pressure Idicator
Audi: Alu Pedals | Rubber Mats | Semi-Rigid Boot Tray
Mods: Private Plate | GE90 Footrest | Richbrook Tax Disc Holder | Waze + Nexus 5 + Dock | SanDisk Extreme 32GB SD
TheWrongun
A1F Major Contributor

Postby ChrisKnottIns » Tue May 14, 2013 11:34 am

Yes, but don't tell them you're due in September - tell them it's for a June start date. The rate won't be much different in September so long as the market remains stable.

Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
ChrisKnottIns
A1F Regular

Postby ChrisKnottIns » Mon May 27, 2013 10:04 am

With less than a week to go until our iPad Mini draw closes I'd just like to ask you to give us a call for a quote if your car insurance is due in the coming weeks. If you're due in June we can quote you as soon as you like - but to be in with a chance to WIN an iPad Mini 16Gb you should call us by THIS FRIDAY (31st).

We're currently signing-up more than one in every 3 quotes because we reward club/forum membership by going that bit further to try and win your business. Will the next one be you?

Call us FREE on 0800 917 2274 (or 01424 200477 for mobiles) to find out how much you could save with Chris Knott.

Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
ChrisKnottIns
A1F Regular

PreviousNext

Return to Insurance